The Coterie Group » Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Let's talk follow up!

Yesterday I was out with one of our salespeople and I was shocked at some of the comments that business owners shared with us regarding their salespeople and follow up.

I have personally experienced this with the folks that I lease my vehicle from, however I didn’t know that it extended this far. Countless sales must be lost each year because of this. What is so scary about following up? Years ago, I read a great book by Frank Bettger titled; how I raised myself from failure to success in selling. I would highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to be successful in sales. Here are a few pointers to help you in the meantime:

  1. Never, never go home without at least one sale
  2. Never end your day without sending an email to the people who bought, those who you met, and those you did not meet but got their business cards
  3. Always visit the businesses next door to the one you just sold, right after the sale
  4. Do not count a re-visit sale for your sale of the day
Follow these simple yet disciplined rules and you will be guaranteed not only success, but prosperity.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment